Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Copyright: MARK

I would like to say, first and foremost, that I cannot take credit for a single one of these photos.
In fact, I wasn't even in the same state as the photo - taker when they were taken.
Also, in fact, I find the underwater camera equipment is a bit too much for me. I mean, you have to remember to breathe, keep your buoyancy, watch out for scary stuff, pay attention to your air supply and the direction of your travel, AND operate a camera?!?
I am obviously too simple-minded.
However, my talented boyfriend is not. In fact, I think he lives to add complication to things. Thus producing amazing results.
See below for a very limited variety of the photographs he recently took on his trip to Florida. 
Come over to my house to see them displayed all over the walls. :)


Turtles are AWESOME.
(and all I can think of when I see this picture is "Duuuuude", you either get it. or you dont.)


Mark tagged this little guy "Nemo", just for me. 

Safety Stop

A land photo!!!


This is why I scuba dive.
(even though I have never dove in water that wasn't a quarry or spring, haha)

I have so much inspiration all around me.
and in spite of some not so awesome circumstances occurring in my life right now, I need to remember to take advantage. 
Here's to remembering.
Here's to Mark. :)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

wow.

you are amazingly brave. i don't know why water scares me so much...but it does.

however, that being said...your pictures...I mean Mark's pictures :) are breathtaking. One of the coolest things I've ever seen...really.

Here's to remembering to take advantage of every day...

much much muuch love.
coco

Brooke said...

Scuba diving scares me too! In a quarry, I would think about possible dead bodies lying on the bottom or something creepy like that. I will just enjoy your pictures :)