Friday, September 25, 2009

*grumblegrumblegrumble*

There are a few things that happen when I get stressed out.
1. My house cleaning abilities, and motivation, fly out the window.
2. I become somewhat lethargic and spend lots of time staring at walls and giving myself ulcers.
3. I avoid talking to people.

Last Thursday I was in my first car accident.
I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say I was very much NOT at fault.
Unfortunately, the other driver has caused me some serious stress, and I am still (one week and a day later) without a drivable vehicle, or any foreseeable solution. (Her insurance company has STILL not contacted me.)

For some reason, this car does not seem to be bringing me the best of luck.

Anyways, I'm sorry to all of those I have 'checked out' on during the past week. Among other things, I do not enjoy being without my Ginger, and I really hate getting up at 5:30 so that Mark can get to work on time. (Although I sincerely appreciate how wonderful he has been to me, and for never being mad he has to chauffeur me around.)

And...Quite frankly, I'm a little bit grumpy, so you probably don't want to talk to me anyways. ;)




Poor Ginger...




1 comment:

Brooke said...

Girl, did you fall off the face of the earth? How are you? Any luck with the car situation? Keep me updated!