Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winchester, KY

The drive to West Virginia is somewhere between 6 and 7 hours long.
Somewhere before half way through the drive, Mark told me to pull off the exit for Winchester, Kentucky. We stopped at a gas station, and I was confused as to why he wouldn't let me buy any Ale8-1 (a highly caffeinated ginger ale tasting drink). As we walked back to the car I questioned his sanity and declared that "you better be taking me to the ale8-1 bottling plant or something!". 

Well, sure enough, the bottling plant was less then 1/2 a mile away. 
And we were totally those tourists who bought t-shirts, and bottle openers, and two cases of the delicious stuff that would be gone before the weekend was over. 

Photographic Proof of our Awesomeness:





(Ale8-1 Shirt)

1 comment:

Corinne said...

you're the cutest :)