Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall 2009

I am practically drowning in inspiration.
How can I be so elated this time of year, and so very very miserable when winter comes?
Here's for eliminating winter all together.



It looks as though there are a lot of leaves left....


...until you look at our front yard.


Russell only drinks the best.


Couldn't survive without this fireplace.





Yah, our cat isn't fat at all!

It's not what it looks like!
...
Okay. It's exactly what it looks like.
 [And don't you let him fool you for a second.
He LIVES for the attention]


Lazy Russ.



Watching Mark, standing behind me.
He watches his every move.
It's kind of ridiculous.




One of my very favorite Christmas gifts Ever.






2 comments:

Corinne said...

I liked it before you edited it. I laughed for like 5 minutes imagining you doing the "torture Russ because he loves it" game. You are adorable. And I love you. And you need to come over, or I need to come over. Soon.

Melanie said...

um. i miss you. i even miss your neurotic, clearly abused (*wink*) cat.