Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NPUAO: Part 1, Chicago

Never Pass Up An Opportunity.

Believe it or not, I did try to edit these down. For the full collection, friend me on facebook. 

On Saturday afternoon, Mark arrived home from work and suggested a random and much needed trip to Chicago. I was all for it, and no more than 2 hours later we were in the car and on our way...

I made Mark start driving shortly before we got to Chicago. I don't do tolls, and I hate driving crowded streets. He, however, is the Master. 


Our pretty hotel room, with really really crappy internet.


Me: "The windows only open that far for a reason, Mark. Don't you even THINK ABOUT IT!!!"

Don't even ask...


I love this man.

Mere minutes before witnessing a VERY public domestic argument.
We didn't watch. Or laugh.
Promise!

Patron Silver is expensive.
And worth it. 

People Watchers Anonymous.

I love this thing. It inspires me.

Can you find me?



Dunkin Donuts <3

If you know Mark, you know he is probably one of the most intensely aware people to ever exist. So it was quite a surprise when seconds after I took this he...

ran into the pole in the bottom left of this photo.
Definitely a first, and something I will be reminding him of FREQUENTLY.


We intended to go to the Museum of Science and Industry. We ended up at the Field Museum. We made the best of it. 
This is Sue.
And yeah, I think dinosaurs are really, really cool.
 
Disturbing. (Please click to make bigger, and read.)

Screensaver material.
"...from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved."

Beauty.



The outside of The Field Museum. We spent 4 hours inside, and while we saw it all, we could have easily spent DAYS. A good place to go with kiddo's. 


Live Every Moment. 



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm sooooooooo jealous. I <3 you and love your independence and your love of life. I am proud of you, my baby britty.