Thursday, January 21, 2010

If only he could talk

We decided it would be a good idea to take Russ out in the snow.
Ya know, to see if he liked it.
Because it's totally plausible that an 800 year old cat would like his paws getting wet and cold.

Don't worry buddy, I feel the exact same way about it.


Hey. Hey you up there.
This sucks.
Take me back inside.




Ugh. I can't even look at you right now.




Okay, you've had your fun,
NOW LET ME BACK IN.




To punish you, I will yak on your doorstep.




And then, I will totally manipulate you into snuggling and loving on me.    INSIDE.



2 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm 'effing laughing hysterically. I heart Russ. He is a cantakerous old man, but such a unique cat that's so human! And I love Mark's relationship with him...too cute.

I don't even like cat yak...and I still like Russell.

mhansen said...

Russ and Rune are DEFINITELY related.