Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lasagna Night



Today at work, I was inspired for some reason or other to make Lasagna for dinner.

We love some good Italian food in this house, so I wanted to make an extra-fattening, ricotta cheese filled, whole bag of Italian cheese, kind of lasagna.
And, man did we succeed.
In fact, except for my fingers typing, I cannot move a muscle in my body.
Hello heart attack at 24.

The best part though, is that while this cooked:


This occurred:






Lasagna Noodle War!!!
(and after the noodle war, a full 1/2 hour search for the "missing noodle!" that never was)



Welcome to my life.
Truth be told, 
It's pretty awesome.

2 comments:

mhansen said...

You guys are hilarious. And awesome for always cooking up masterpieces. I need lessons. haha.

Brooke said...

Is there any other way to make lasagna? Seriously. I am coming over for dinner tomorrow.

Looks like a blast. . .