Sunday, March 7, 2010

A girl should be so lucky

"A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world."  ~Lois Wyse

I am a lucky girl.

I not only have two incredible sisters.
Sisters I can also call my very best of friends.

But I also have two best friends who are not related to me by blood.
I think of them more as my soulmates.
I believe we were destined to find each other.

We have celebrated some of our lives best moments (thus far) together,
and been there for each other through some of the worst.

I can say this,
We have laughed more than we have cried.

These two, 
I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for their friendship.
And as we grow into our adult selves, and our lives become busier, and everything can be So Overwhelming, I want to always take the time to treasure this/these friendship/s I have.

This one's for you Mara and Andrea.
Here's to Our Adventure. 
(loveloveloveyou)


3 comments:

mhansen said...

I am totally teary-eyed. This was awesome. A lot of those pictures I haven't even seen. Clearly we've had a midget all along because we have so many crazy memories on camera. haha.

I cannot live, I can't breathe, unless you do this with me.

Love you. :]

Melanie said...

I am so proud of you and so proud of your beautiful friends...friends I am honored to know by proxy. You have a beautiful life and that's all I could have ever hoped for you. You are on a beautiful adventure. I love you.

Corinne said...

how lucky to have such beautiful friends on "your adventure."

i would wish nothing but this for you, my sweet sister.

what beautiful girls all of you are, inside and out.

you are loved.