Friday, March 19, 2010

March of Dimes



"When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. We’ve been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $1.8 billion to benefit all babies."

Babies like Brady, Katie Jade, and Carter, just to name a few.
Babies who may not have lived were it not for the advances made by March of Dimes. 


I will be participating in March for Babies this year.
There are event spots all over Indiana, April through May.

If you would be interested in starting a team with me, please comment below!

2 comments:

mhansen said...

Me, me, me!

Corinne said...

Thank you for loving Katie and Carter and Brady enough to make this important.

You know I will walk every step with you, because you walked every step with me, to bring my kids home healthy.

Thank you for being a good aunt.

I love you