Friday, January 21, 2011

Before I forget...

Thank you Mr. Stranger for helping me scrape off my windshield.
Which, I should mention, was covered in probably 3 inches of ice due to sitting through the snowstorm yesterday/last night/today.

Little do you know, Mr. Stranger, that I have had a very bad day.
A very bad, no good, rotten kind of day.
I was actually enjoying taking my aggression out on that ice,
but your kindness did not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

I believe in the power of RAOK. (random acts of kindness)

2 comments:

Mara said...

I have day dreams where snow-scraping fairies fall from the sky and clean my car off.

Happy this happened. :)

Corinne Taylor Montieth said...

He was a very nice man.

Isn't paying it forward awesome?

Imagine where this could go.

Sometimes I think the world is still okay. (thanks for reminding me).